- Working on large scale software development projects which deal with IT Infrastructure, it enabled or other production systems. Making non-IT-enabled systems IT enabled with the help of software etc.
- To work as an internal consultant to management for improving organizational processes as assigned from time to time.
- Initiate, plan and execution of projects following processes as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Coordinate internal consumers, resources and external vendors. (All stakeholders)
- Change management
- Working experience in IT project management with large scale project like ERP, Production performance management, etc.
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal both.
- Good organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / IT Management / Project Management
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus