The candidate should be a self-starter, great communicator and have an ability to provide strong technical guidance and resolution, along with business understandings that enable him or her to become a trusted advisor to our clients. The candidate must be able to develop shortcode, debug, and provide recommendations for Digital QA and DevOps, by means of automation and system architectures.
– B.Tec/ BE in a relevant field from a leading institute
– At least 2 years experience in Java coding
– Fluent in spoken and written English.
– Experience in Appium- an advantage.
– General understanding of DevOps and CI/CD principles- An advantage