| Duties and Responsibility – |
3+ years of experience in working with Java and J2EE technologies.
·Proficient with REST Web Services and Spring framework.
Experience with version control system, third party SDK integrations, JSON, SOAP.
· Solid understanding of product development life cycle.
Understanding of design principles.
· Fundamental knowledge of Object-Oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving & complexity analysis.
Performance benchmarking and troubleshooting skills using various monitoring and profiling tools.
· Experience with database and performance tuning.
· Strong relational database experience (preferably Mysql).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ready to work in self driven mode. Must be able to work with minimal oversight.
Design, analyze, develop, test, debug, and document various components necessary to meet the business requirements of varying size and complexity.
·Deliver high quality code, on time based on scope and requirements.
Independently handle high impact, critical software/systems monitoring issues and tickets/ incidents
We need candidates who are ready to work in a startup/smaller organization and in a fast paced environment.
Good communication skills
Knowledge in ERP candidates preferred.