Job Description –
ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product is necessary.
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
● Good to have: Knowledge of MobX, React Native, React Navigation