Job Description :
– This is a Techno-Functional role, in which the project manager has to work closely with clients, manage delivery and enable sales teams.
– This role also encompasses people’s leadership and the end to end ownership of accounts. This role provides a fast-track career to aspiring leaders with deep technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
The primary responsibilities will be as follows :
– Holistic program management with an ability to understand, communicate and manage various levels of cross-functional dependencies
– Delivery excellence; the end to end delivery management
– Employee allocation, headcount and staffing planning
– Should be hands-on coding and have the ability to help junior team members on the team
– Implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
– Identify and help implement tools and methods that continuously improve the code quality.
– Facilitate knowledge sharing and technical discussions on coding best practices.
– Provide functional and non-functional inputs, and collaborate with the Business Analyst and Product Owner to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and clarify any prior defects.
– Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, and ticketing systems).
– Provide technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfill tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
Job Requirements :
– Deep technical know-how on JS expert (Node + FE frameworks)
– Exposure to digital technologies is mandatory
– Preferably, should have managed client interactions for a minimum of one year with international travel exposure