· Providing training to new hires.
· Assisting Managers to identify any training needs amongst staff, through training needs analysis, training procedures and methodologies.
· Designing and delivering programs on agreed training activities
· Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires, tests and discussions
· Evaluating feedback from learners and Managers on effectiveness of training.
· Working alongside HR team in recruitment, and hiring.
· Coaching employees to embed procedures into the workplace
· Preparing weekly, monthly, and training reports
· Developing and maintaining a database of training and competence records, with the company’s policies.
· Publishing training calendars.
· Minimum of 1 to 3 years of core L&D or training experience.
· Experience of planning, delivering and assessing training initiatives
· Understand the make-up of the Induction process and how to improve
· Gaming and strong technical would be beneficial
· Strong written, verbal communication skills, with a warm training style
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Willingness to work on weekends when required.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, with a warm training style