Duties and Responsibility
- Drive leasing transactions across various locations in India apart from primary city assigned.
- Should be able to manage leasing transactions right from sourcing, submitting proposals, negotiation, documentations and closure of deal.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with various departments internally as well as within Client set-up for closure of transactions.
- Should be able to prepare client pitch/Proposal/presentations.
- Should have an existing network with IPC, Brokers, Consulates, Industry bodies etc.
- Should have wide network amongst 3PL, FMCG, Auto component manufacturers, Pharma, Retail and E commerce players etc. who drive demand for the Industrial and Logistics park business.
- 100% front ending/Client servicing/Sales role
- Good understanding of 3PL and E-commerce logistics business will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of warehousing and industrial markets across India mostly Mumbai, NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune and Ahmedabad Markets preferred.
- Maintain relationship with company’s prospective as well as existing clients.
- Basic knowledge of the legal terms as well as commercial terms for leasing a space.
- Basic technical knowledge of Warehousing and Industrial Buildings specs.
- Should have good understanding of Techno-commercial understanding of Industrial and Warehousing specifications.