Duties and Responsibility
Basic Duties, Roles and Responsibilities are as follows, but not limited up to:
- Research, design, and implement solutions for challenging problems by troubleshooting and enhancements.
- Participate in product / web design and planning.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in web development for an extensive range of project types.
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Work in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Create external design documentation.
- Ensure that projects meet high standards for quality and adhere to best practices.
- Must have minimum 1+ Years of experience in user interface design and development on Liferay.
- Experience as a technical solution architect.
- Experience with production environment, performance improvements.
- Experience in working with all the liferay plugins.
- Experience of working in Agile.
- Portal Development – Liferay (Liferay 6.1, Liferay 6.2 and DXP)
- Language – JAVA
- Framework – Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Build tool – MAVEN, Gradle or ANT.
- Database – MySQL, SQL server, Oracle – Good knowledge on queries/Stored Procedures.
- REST & SOAP.
- Knowledge about Management Portals, Insurance Domain Portals, Intranet Portals etc.
- Experience with healthcare / Ecommerce Domain.
Should have hands on Liferay dxp
Mandatory skill -Liferay (Liferay 6.1, Liferay 6.2 ) and JAVA