- Conceptualize and design effective Coverage Plan for his team of FOS (APs).
- Provide direction & conceptualize action plans for recruitment of advisors for his team.
- Is accountable for running Business Opportunity Presentations, & drive R&R initiatives in the unit.
- Develop FOS (APS) and Advisor quality through On the Job Training. (Product knowledge/selling skills etc.)
- Overall responsibility for managing his team for the given unit. Responsibility for recruitment, motivation & retention
- Review / Monitor / Analyse sales performance and competitor activities
- Responsible to manage persistency and renewal collection by APs & advisors
- Span of Control: 10 FOS (APs).
Required qualification & experience: Any Graduate or Post Graduate with 3 – 8 years of Insurance Industry experience.
Desired Knowledge and skills: At least 2-5 years of team handling experience