Hands-on experience in COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, VSAM file handling.
The candidate needs to work on migration of Mainframe based Applications/Jobs over to a distributed environment.
Understanding the current mainframe applications from a technical standpoint, effectively migrating the application to distributed systems and delivering the assigned modules on time.
Project tasks to include:
- Learn and build expertise on Tmax Openframe infrastructure and SW
- Application analysis and design for migration – scope, interfaces, and plan
- Contribute hands-on to migrate application code from mainframe to Openframe – extract source code, transfer, compile in Openframe, test and install
- Database and file migration from mainframe and Open frame
- Interfacing application synch up and data exchange from Mainframe to Open frame
- Detailed System and Integration testing, participate in UAT in partnership with business
Working Shift Details:
Flexible with On-Site timings.
- Good exposure to Scheduling tools such as OPC & Control-M.
- Process Understanding of software development lifecycle processes
- Good analytical & communication skills
- Expertise in Unix/Linux system
- Good to have DB2 Connect
- Good to have PL1, REXX, Assembler
- Good to have prior experience on Mainframe development migration project
- Good To Have Retail domain Knowledge.
Note: Candidate’s with an official notice period of 30 days or the ones who are currently serving their notice period (if it’s of 45 days) will be considered.