In particular the functions within Finance Operations have:
- Ownership of Finance Processes (are Global Process Owners)
- Finance Service delivery
- Own Continuous improvement / Operational Excellence
- Accountable to deliver Innovation / Automation
- Lead Transformation – finance data and technology
- Accounting Services – including Record to report; Product accounting production / analysis
- Compliance Services – including Reporting & Monitoring (e.g. Tax, Regulators)
- Reporting Services – including statutory, management, analyse and forecasting
- Risk management and Assurance over Fin Ops
- Ownership of process controls and reporting operational effectiveness to advisory / BU CFO
- Transition of new applications from Change to operations
Key Responsibilities –
- Design and Develop Software product in line with FMG automation Book of work.
- Translate business requirements into specifications to Deliver Automation solutions using NLG/NLP, AI, ML, Alteryx and Power BI solutions across different finance functions
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technology Solution Design and Architect specifications using available / potentially best fit technology stack.
- Take design decisions and communicate with business
- Performance tuning related to reporting queries and fixing
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members & business
- Provide Solution Architecture consultancy to GFS Change teams to enable select of right technology and tools for business requirements delivery.
- This is an individual contributor role which needs hands on Coding and Software development.
- B.Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science or IT only) / MCA with around 8-12 years of Software development and Delivery Management Experience.
- Technical Expertise in designing and delivering Software using Python R and other NLG, NLP and AI tools.
- Past delivery experience in any of Following Areas:
– ETL and Data technologies
– Automation and Analytics (Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau)
- Excellent business Analysis skills supported by prior experience in Requirements Gathering / Functional Design/Solution Design.
- Should be able to independently deliver Solution Design and Functional specifications based on Business requirements.
- Should have awareness or exposure to AWS and cloud ecosystem.
Additional Requirements –
- Technical Software development experience in Financial services Domain.
- Strong Technical inclination and ability to pick up new tools / technologies.
- PMP Or TOGAF Certified.
- Experience / Exposure to Agile Methodology using Jira as tool.