Education : Must be MBA – Full time , preferably from Tier 1 B School
Required Skills –
Minimum 10 Years of experience in Business Analysis , process definition, requirements gathering
Must have Trade Finance domain experience
Aware of COTS product ,Trade Finance products.
Proficiency in writing BRD,FSD and use stories
Business Analysis –
Experience in agile, business and technology transformation
Extensive experience and strong skills in process definition, business requirements gathering, functional design
Demonstrated ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders
• Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation.
• Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design and process decisions which then contribute to the overall delivery plan.
• Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
• Manage key blocks of deliverables as designated by the programme office.
• Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies – ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones