- Insuring completeness of commercial invoice with accurate HSN mapping and justified valuations
- Monitoring filing of BoE with CHA, idea of software system & govt portal
- Reconciliation of customs duty amount and service charged by CHA
- Should be ready to respond queries raised by the customs officials with the necessary technical write-ups
- Existing relationship and idea of the customs setup (courier/ cargo) is a plus but not a requirement
- Should have Good command on written and spoken English communication.
- Earlier experience in HSN Mapping, Customs Invoice and Bill of entry filling and HSN know how for chapter 61, 62, 42, 71,92.
Extensive knowledge about HSN codes across merchandize based on description & functionality of product
Idea about valuation as per best practices within industry or flat duty
Have knowledge about notifications within published by Indian Customs & GST and should be able to take duty exemptions against notification wherever possible.
Should have prior hands on experience in handling the customs clearance activity with sound knowledge on India Customs Act, Valuation rules, documentation requirement, process and procedures. Follow up for Duty Payment and reconciliation of the same.
Customs clearance activity involves clearance from SEZ, EOU, FTWZ, direct imports etc and should be ready to face challenges if any to process the shipment for custom clearance.
Should have sound knowledge of handling licenses like EPCG, IGCR, MEIS which involves keeping track on all the shipments using these licenses and closing of licenses without any remainders from Statutory Authorities.