Job description –
- 8+ years or above of consulting experience within chemical practices
- Proven experience in managing large and complex international chemical corporation
- Proven ability to shape and lead transformations through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data and its applicability in the overall Chemicals value chain
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Passion to be as the consultancy to serve for client
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of the Resources Chemicals industry
- Good understanding of Chemicals value chain right from Commercial parts to supply chain in chemicals
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data.
- A passion and commitment to New Technologies and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered.
- An ability to challenge a client’s thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. C-Suite).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team’s strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Chemicals industries
- Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
- Develop new consulting business capabilities in within Chemicals Industry, including the but not limited to building leading Digital, Digital Transformation and Analytics capabilities focused on B2B/B2C Chemicals in the area of Commercial Excellence, Supply Chain leveraging the new generation of Digital and Cloud offerings
- Have demonstrated past experience to lead large complex multi – country transformation programs
- Write proposals from sales leads
- Execute single client proposals. This requires clear written and verbal communications skills and analytical creativity to determine deliverables that best serves client needs and budget, and maximize the opportunity and profitability.
- Project management responsibilities require that the consultant manage the analysis and report generation required to satisfy single client projects.
- Maintain deep knowledge of various chemical sectors (commodity chemicals; specialty chemicals) for interaction with clients.
- Cooperatively work across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available in a team approach.
1. Candidates should be from Consulting + Chemical
2. Candidates should be from Consulting companies
3. Good experience Chemical industry