THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING POSITION
Manual Testing with HRP
- Around 8 years of QA Testing experience with good understanding of the STLC
- 4+ years working experience in Healthcare industry with 3-year HealthRules experience in implementing and using HealthRules set of applications
- Working experience with Jira and agile work methodology (Sprint and Kanban)
- Expertise in End to end Claims processing workflows like member enrollment, EDI processing, benefit plans, claims payout, claims edits, etc.
- Good knowledge on EDI files like 834, 837, 835, etc
- Good knowledge on premium billing, provider contracts
- Experience in understanding and testing custom and system generated Reports
- Create and execute test cases based upon identified system requirements to support the deployment of the HealthRules solution.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Takes the lead on difficult defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with complex software.
- Addresses escalated technical defects identified by less experienced team members.
- Good communication skills – able to handle client calls independently.
Q1. H1b / Green Card / US Citizens / TN / H4EAD ? *
Q2. Does the candidate have HRP experience? Mention how many years of HRP experience the candidate has. *
Q3. How many years of experience does the candidate have in Testing? *
Q4. Is the candidate currently working in the Healthcare domain ? *