Duties and Responsibility
The Marketing BSA will design, develop, test and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns. BSA will work closely with clients, account delivery teams and US stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely delivery of account deliverables, with a focus on building new and executing existing client campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities
• Understand Campaign Specs/ BRDs based on the Client discovery/ intake
• Follow SDLC lifecycle to build multi-channel marketing campaigns – creating functional specs (FSDs), build complex flowcharts/ workflows, unit/ end to end testing and deployment of the campaigns.
• Build waterfall and ad-hoc reports based on business requirements
• Proactively work to improve delivery quality, repeatability and on-time delivery of Campaigns and update the status to respective stakeholders.
• Able to have effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes.
• Help in developing and implementing best practices, standards, methodologies, etc around Campaign processes & automation
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in the database marketing space
• Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
• Experience in the execution of multi-channel marketing programs/operation across multiple accounts.
• Hands-on working experience in IBM UNICA Campaign or Adobe Campaign Marketing Automation tools.
• Understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
• Strong SQL skills, must be able to write queries
• Experience translating business requirements into functional/business specifications and creating test plans.
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Good time management