- Understand the various project requirements
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Conduct quality based assessments of Trainers who conduct training on Mobile & Laptop Repair courses across India, either virtually or physically
- Provide technical support for mobile devices such as diagnosis, troubleshooting, upto L1 repairs etc
- Groom, Mentor, Coach and Monitor Trainers across all EduBridge centers to ensure a high percentage of students taking up jobs.
- Encourage socializing, sharing, and problem-solving among the Trainers
- Conduct satisfaction survey at the end of training and while training is going on with the students.
- Monitor/ Audit the batch performance through the internal MIS system
- Mentor the trainer to meet the expectations of internal and external clients
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- 4-6 years of hands-on and training experience in Mobile/ Laptop repairing or consulting industry in a client facing roles
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Technical background – knowledge of latest models in mobile and laptops, their different parts and how to place them.
- Experience in Hardware, Desktop or Mobile Troubleshooting – Understanding of mobile software and hardware
- Knowledge of android phone repairs and all kinds of laptop repairs
- Flexible nature and a great attitude – willingness to listen, learn, adapt and a team player
- Excellent organization, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working in the education ecosystem