- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Expert level programming skills in Java or any other relevant Programming Language
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Experience in use of source code management system like SVN or GIT and build tools like ant, maven, Gradle or make.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
· Web services exp/ Rest preferred/ XML protocols over HTP
· Prefer Spring or node.js
· Hands-on with microservices dev
· J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, SQL, JMS or Similar exp.
· Hands-on with Maven or similar build scripts
· Excellent written and verbal skills/ Documentation skills needed/ Swaggar a plus
· Strong Critical thinkers/ work independent
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT
· You have developed and successfully deployed microservices before
· You have sound knowledge of working with dockers