Duties and Responsibility
an experienced developer to help in the design, development, and delivery of hybrid mobile app. Candidate should be well versed in design and development of mobile apps and should also have handled integration of mobile apps with third-party systems and applications.
– A strong background (2+ years) of developing iOS and Android Mobile applications.
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Hybrid Mobile Application Development including publishing one or more apps to the play store & App store.
– Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Strong problem solving and debugging skills
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications and RESTful APIs to connect iOS or Android applications to back-end services.
– Prior experience with native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and Android using (Objective-C and Swift, or Java).
– Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve on a code and experience level.
– Deep understanding of mobile (Android & iOS) ecosystem, design patterns, and architectural patterns
– Understanding of Google’s material design principles and iOS human interface guidelines.
– Good exposure to design and development of the hybrid mobile app using Ionic Framework and Cordova.
– Good understanding of Angular and jQuery.
– Must have developed at least 1 mobile app in Ionic or any other similar framework.
– Should be able to handle complete app development lifecycle independently.
– Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be added advantage.