Duties and Responsibility
Experience with developing native Applications for Android and iOS using Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK and Android Studio and Android SDK.
Hands on Experience with any mobile hybrid framework.
Independently drive the design and development of mobile application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
Should have knowledge of Java, Objective C, Swift, GPS, SQLlite, Xcode IDE, iPhone UIKit framework.
The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface, Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
Knowledge on App publishing process to Stores
Familiarity with Push notifications, Payment Gateway Integrations, In-app purchases
Proficient with API request and JSON Handling
Expert and proficient in clean code best practices.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build advanced applications for the mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.