· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
· Implement performance and quality modules
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience working on multimedia frameworks (such as GStreamer, OpenMAX-IL, Stagefright, FFMPEG
- Experience of adaptation, optimization or integration of audio or video codecs
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Knowing Assembly language is plus
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools as Git, SVN
- Have the opportunity to work on cutting edge platforms and systems.
- Experience a very open and positive office environment.
- Grow your expertise and earnings exponentially with the company’s growth.
- Be assured of work-life balance.
- Do good for the environment and society as part of your daily work routine