- Should have worked in a similar position for at least 2 years.
- Should have experience of managing Unsecured and secured business at a National Role in the past.
- Thorough knowledge of legal is must.
- Should be open for extensive travelling.
- Should be able to liaison with Advocates and Police stations across markets for execution of Warrants and Execution Petition enabling speedy recovery of dues.
- Should be at least a graduate in any stream.
- Develops and implements strategic plans in line with the company objectives.
- Supports the development of the workforce plan for the division/function by providing inputs on own department’s workforce forecasts.
- Manages and controls the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
Ø Periodic Market Assessment for quality Portfolio Management.
Ø Monitors and analyses the business operating environment for all the regions with respect to Market trends, Bounce rate, segment level delinquency etc.
Ø Conducts periodic meetings with Key partners to ensure business continuity and containment of losses.
Ø Defines and designs strategic interventions to manage bounce rates, inflows, allocation and prioritization through segmentation.
Ø Evaluates competition best practises and use the knowledge for defining or modifying collection processes and policies.
- Creates a robust structure to ensure adequate focus at a product level for early delinquency management and P&L parameters.
- Defines and designs strategies to minimize NPA’s and maximize recoveries.
- Rationalizes cost by focus on fee collections.
Documentation & Compliance:-
- Helps to set up a strong, standardized and smooth functioning line in collections process.
- Defines, designs and implement the collections process manual and standard operating procedures.
- Drives Automations and digitization in various process associated directly or indirectly with collections.
- Builds and nurtures a culture of customer service oriented collections.
- Ensures compliance of people, processes and systems in the collections unit with regulatory norms and internal policies.
- Engages with compliance, Internal Audit and Operational Risk management in order to ensure compliance of people, Processes and systems.
- Uses Business process re-engineering to challenge status quo and improve efficiencies in collections processes.