Role Description of Tech Lead – Full Stack
A technology lead who possesses a real passion for technologies and designing & build highly scalable & secure applications and products.
· Establish a technical vision and work with developers to turn it into reality.
· Lead the development and maintenance of scalable and robust enterprise applications.
· Responsible for systems architecture, module development, testing and release.
· Manage the day-to-day deliverables of development/QA/design resources as needed
· Build, nurture and train team and bring in effective processes and technology best practices.
· Contribute to appropriate project plans and develop time estimations to deliver the solutions
What experience are we looking for?
Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, System Design Principles, Data structures & Algorithms
5 – 8 Years of strong experience in .Net technologies (C#, ASP. Net/ MVC, Web Services), API and Database (SQL).
Experience in Creating/ Owning at least one product from scratch
Hands on experience in designing, developing and deploying highly available, fault tolerant and scalable systems
Should have managed and mentored team of at least 3-4 developers
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, judgment and passion for technology
What traits we desire for, from someone in this role?
- Good business acumen and analytical abilities (including eye for detail).
- Smart/ High IQ: Ability to solve problems when less parameters are given.
- Strong verbal communication.
- Easily builds relationships / connects with people – values relationships.
- Self-driven, persistent, action oriented, and goal driven.
- Is not shy of using technology- is an early adopter.
- Integrity and professionalism in work.
- Enjoy working under pressure.