- Familiarity with the web app and mobile app frameworks, SQL Server and design patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Working knowledge of .NET (C#, ASP.net), Angular JS, and HTML5/CSS3, WCF.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile/CMMi processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills with know how on sniffer tools, Visual studio debuggers.
- Release and build management practices, source control, bug/test case tracking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for learning and exploring new areas in technologies.
Qualifications/ Required experience:
- 2-5 Years of Software development Experience.