We are seeking an experienced .NET developer responsible for building both windows and web applications using the .NET technologies. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What you’ll be doing
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Integrate data storage solutions
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Support junior developers work.
· Document development and operational procedures
What we’re looking for
· Strong knowledge of .NET web framework includes ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core and WCF
· Strong knowledge in ASP.NET Web API, OWIN, and OAuth
· Strong knowledge in AJAX, Single Page Applications (AngularJS, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, ReactJS, Webix, DHTMLX), Razor, and Web Forms, ADO.NET, LINQ, Linq2Sql, Entity Framework, and NHibernate
· Strong knowledge of windows application technologies includes WPF, XAML, WinForms, Silverlight, AvalonDock, CoreCLR, RyuJIT, CoreFX
· Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and third party OLAP and data analysis tools.
· Experience with popular web application frameworks
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
· PHP, Java and MySQL will be added advantage.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure cloud platform will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Should be Engineering or computer Graduate / Post Graduate.