Duties and Responsibility
The candidate would be developing NetSuite code and scripts with focus on stability, performance and automation, and provide direct correlation to business requirements.
Design, develop, test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements, build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs.
Manage the order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, payment processing revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, inventory, accounts payable) and record-to-report processes within NetSuite.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to develop well documented code that is directly correlated to requirements from the business
- Conduct internal unit testing and participate in system and integration testing prior to deployment of code
- Review all configuration changes and manage production releases to ensure the highest quality of code deployment and security
- Stay up- to- date on all latest NetSuite ERP methods and training
- Ensure that application documentation is maintained and made available as a part of every release
- Experience in Integrating NetSuite with other systems (like MuleSoft, Oracle, etc.,)
- Understanding of cloud based ERP Applications
- Understanding of Defect Tracking tool like Jira and defect life cycle