We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintenance of on-premise infrastructure.
- Develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- Develop and maintain KVM virtualization infrastructure.
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions.
Skills & Qualification:
- Experience – 3-4 years of working on servers.
- Sound knowledge of Ubuntu Servers.
- Experience with KVM virtualization technology.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, Nginx, etc
- Exposure to configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef.
- Exposure to Firewalls, load balancer, reverse proxies, and network operations.
- Problem-solving skills – Capable of finding solutions by its own.