Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange accommodation for corporates for international hotel booking
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assist them with travel-related issues or concerns
- Research, negotiate with hotels
- Review and ensure all contracts for appearances include necessary specifications
- Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations
- Receive and respond to incoming travel requests
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed
- Contracting & negotiating rates with suppliers, costing & excellent in product knowledge to international destinations
- Coordination with sales & business development team to understand market demand and product trends
- Good knowledge of operations
- Must be team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Need to handle corporate clients and sustain existing clients through good relations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well verse with Microsoft excel / word / Powerpoint
- Self-motivated, confident with a pleasant personality
We are ok with fresher who has done intership and has knowledge of Hotel rate and bookings
Experienced candidate must have knowledge of Hotel bookings, negotiations on rates, bookings software, etc