Duties and Responsibility
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange accommodation for corporates for international hotel booking
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assist them with travel-related issues or concerns
- Research, negotiate with hotels
- Review and ensure all contracts for appearances include necessary specifications
- Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations
- Receive and respond to incoming travel requests
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed
- Contracting & negotiating rates with suppliers, costing & excellent in product knowledge to international destinations
- Coordination with sales & business development team to understand market demand and product trends
- Good knowledge of operations
- Must be team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Need to handle corporate clients and sustain existing clients through good relations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well verse with Microsoft excel / word / Powerpoint
- Self-motivated, confident with a pleasant personality