- Effectively Manage Day to Day Order Processing Cycle/Operations
- Develop, Implement new operational strategies to ensure smooth fulfillment of orders.
- Proven Experience in Warehouse management and Bulk Order Processing will be an added advantage.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistic and operational cost involved in the Order Fulfillment Cycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proven working experience as an operations manager
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Hindi can be a added advantage