Sourcing and Screening Guidelines
Outstanding command over written English
Any graduate will be considered
Open to working in shifts.
Strong commitment to success and learning.
Candidates need to work in shifts. (8 hr shift) which will be (7am-3pm) (3pm-11pm) (11pm-7am)
ORM Executive is Online Reputation Management.
Freshers can be considered, Need only male candidates.
CTC is negotiable for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibility
- The ORM Executive is responsible for on-line content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and account to successful management of client’s on-line reputation.
- Facilitate problem resolution along with other questions. Consistently create an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound post/tweet/email.
- Performing an in-depth audit of the information on the world wide web and ensure positive reputation of the Co./Client/Brand
- Continuously monitoring /Tracking the reputation of the brand on various outlets, e.g. social media, search engines, blogs & social communities, consumer forums, etc.
- Commenting positively on the most influential/negative forums and comments.
- Specialize in prevention and repair of the “Online Reputation Threats.”
- Investigating the facts about the Comments.
- Understand the Level of the threat and analyze and manage Online Identities.
- Discuss and respond and continuously follow-up Plan Strategy and Implementation.
- Utilizing sophisticated Online and Offline Techniques in promoting Positive and Neutral Comments.
- Manage all review content; monitor other review content and manage inappropriate content
- Track, analyze and make recommendations to account for new or revised content; optimize for SEO
- Evaluate review and survey data for trends and anomalies
- Coordinate monthly calls with client to review account performance and recommendations
- Analyze online statistics; overall trends and subsets by Sites/Rating/Keywords, identify on-going trends and potential mitigation solutions,
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to clients and senior management.