- PEGA-L2 /L3 (Mandatory )
- Good knowledge in Agents, flows, integrations.
- Hands on experience in Design using PRPC and any frameworks.
- Formulate best practices and design guidelines for the team.
- Well versed with Integrations using PRPC and has designed the integration components.
- Should have experience in the User interface, view local variables in a tracer, Data Transform, case propagation, case management, flow shapes, Data page-key page-post load processing, Report definition-sub reports, security, Connector rule, Decision Table, Activity, local actions, Monitoring tools like AES and Dynatrace, data modeling.
- Good knowledge of Process (Agile, Support, Client handling).
- Must have worked on Pega 6.x & 7.x
- Knowledge on Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc..), MQ series.
- Well versed in the SmartBPM and Agile methodologies.
- Should be able to perform design and code reviews and suggest best practices to the team
- Should have experience in Performance tuning of applications
- Resolves complex design and construction problems to meet specified objectives.
- Ensures that developed systems meet performance considerations outlined in High-Level Design.
Prepares High-Level Designs and collate non-functional requirements
- Guide the team and mentor them as required.
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques.