- Manage key clients’ accounts on different channels, which include AdWords, Facebook (Search and Social Media Marketing) ad networks and other channels in the future.
- Manage Clients’ Account end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, optimizing campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights to inform future campaigns
- Be data-driven and always developing and testing new hypotheses.
- Be accountable for hitting goals and driving sustainable growth
- Work with creative teams to produce high performing creative
- Collaborate with the data to develop KPIs and dashboards
- Prepare and Present plans and results to the clients.
- Bachelor’s/ Post Graduate degree in finance, marketing, business management or any business-related fields and at least one year experience in sales, commercial lending or other relevant fields.
- +3 years of Experience managing and optimizing paid social channels to drive efficient campaigns.
- Subject matter expert on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others
- Strong problem-solving and the ability to analyze information and make data-driven recommendations.
- Have an eye for creative and social marketing trends.
- Must have an appetite to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and independently.
- Good project management skills with proven ability to complete complex projects on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Nice to Haves
- Google and Facebook Certified
- Experience working with an Advertising agency
- Sales Experience.