- To work on Enterprise Product Architecture in open source technology
- Exposure to integration APIs of leading ERPs like SAP, Oracle & Infor
- Work in passion charged agile developmental environment
a team leader of 3-4 developers & to lead project from the front
and be an active front end stake holder for business requirements study
and architecture design of expected deliverables
- Exposure to manage & deliver independent projects
1.Candidate should have strong fundamentals and experience in open source technologies
2.Experience of Code Management
3.Should be strong follower of sound coding practices
4.Solid understanding on web technologies like node.js, jquery, Ajax, CSS, HTML…
– Willing to work on Perl as a primary programming language along with
other technologies (Historical experience of working on Perl will be an
1.Experience with SOAP and REST APIs will be an added advantage.
2. Experience with writing high-quality, well-architect and well-documented code.
3.Strong Analytical and Debugging skills, Good verbal and written communication skills.
4.Working on Regular code review and help team to modify legacy code.
5.Define, drive and deliver on time with quality code through all stages of software development.
1.High level of Maturity for people and technology risk management
2.Someone who believes in taking initiative
4.Ability to move ahead with little or no guidance
5.Exceptional leadership skills
6.Good communication skills