The primary function of the Platform Architect is to develop architectures and solutions for projects and programs in addition to consulting on key technology decisions. We are looking for passionate architects to help us develop solution architectures to support our business and contribute to the ongoing maturity of the Ingenico architecture discipline.
The Platform Architect leads key technical discussions and considerations around change programs both with internal teams (business and IT) and customer facing. The platform Architect is a subject matter expert in the implementation of business data flows across multiple data sources (devices, services and third parties).
· The Platform Architect is a subject matter expert in the implementation of business data flows across multiple data sources (devices, services and third parties).
· Responsible for project architectures and solutions. Main deliverables include the Solution Architecture Design and Architecture Decisions.
· Provide assessment of feasible solution options.
· Provide technical leadership and guidance across the lifecycle of a project to drive delivery of high-quality solutions.
· Act as a liaison with other architect functions (security architects, data architects, infrastructure architects).
· Identifying opportunities to reuse or develop shared technology services between platforms.
· As a person you are result driven, have the ability to influence and have good communication skills which you can use in stakeholder management Customer focused. Driven to improve Ingenico’s business by the application of information technology.
· You have analytical skills and the ability to manage complex bids, and are customer focused. Driven to improve Ingenico’s business by the application of our product strategy.
· You are a strong team player with leadership potential.
· You can share knowledge with colleagues and make useful additions to the Ingenico knowledge base.
· Last, but not least, a great colleague to work with. We hugely value people with ambition, humility and a great sense of humour.
Education / Experience
· Education in Information technology at bachelor or master level
· English – excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) – working language
· At least one experience in Service AS A Service (SAAS).
· (Preferred) Experience scaling solutions to millions of transactions / large data volumes / high concurrency requests
· (Preferred) Experience with Service Orientated and Event Driven Architecture
· (Preferred) Experience in the payments industry
Computer / IT Skills:
· UML (domain model, activity- and state diagram, sequence diagrams, use cases)
· A seasoned Dev Engineer in one or more technologies / languages (Java, C++, Go, Python, SQL, …)
· Exposure to Migrations and Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc)
· Knowledge of Open Group Architecture Framework is a plus