– As a Principal Engineer, your leadership shall be critical in ensuring engineering rigor and driving innovation at scale.
– You shall be accountable for architecting, designing and implementing complex capabilities, mentoring engineers within the team to deliver effectively, incubating new ideas, recommending and industrializing new technologies and toolsets and establishing technology principles and standards.
– You shall need to influence other engineers within the team and beyond and create and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
Required Expertise and Experience :
– Bachelor or Master of Engineering or Equivalent (passed out from IIT, REC/NITs, IIM, ISB, IVY league) – MUST
– 8 to 14 years of hands-on experience in software engineering.
– Expertise in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, software frameworks and complex distributed enterprise systems.
– Expertise in Architecture, Design, Development, Troubleshooting, Test Automation and Performance Tuning and Benchmarking of complex enterprise systems.
– Great design and problem-solving skills, champion of engineering excellence and passionate about quality and scale.
– Demonstrated ability to work in an agile environment, learning and adapting quickly. Ability to drive technical decisions across teams.
Significant experience in one or both of the following tracks :
– Design and Development of enterprise platforms using Enterprise Java, Flink, Kafka and no-SQL databases. Expertise in micro-services and RESTful APIs. Experience in complex partner integration.