Duties and Responsibility
- Key Accountabilities
- Manage the relationship with all existing and new third-party suppliers with responsibility for contract, terms, pricing, relationship development and cross-functional product and accounting compliance
- Assess, develop and implement appropriate terms and negotiate contracts with suppliers. Monitor end to end performance during contractual lifecycle (Sourcing to Payment)
- Create, lead and execute sourcing, including RFI and RFP with complete familiarity and awareness of relevant legal risks and issues
- Good understanding of proposal submission on tenders for Government / Private undertaking projects
- To offer SME advice & extend support to Sales & Pre-Sales team on software licenses & hardware costs during RFI / RFP / Tender Submission
- Coordinate implementation of supplier components across IT products (software & hardware) and integration as part of the company’s business systems. Report status regularly to internal stakeholders
- To facilitate detailed market analysis considering supplier options, solution breadth and quality, respective product offerings and pricing, and other market conditions. Provide detailed, insightful reports to internal stakeholders
- Complete know-how of Taxes (Direct / In Direct), Customs & Excise Duty, Logistics, STPI & SEZ norms
- Construct detailed cost models/purchase price analysis of supplier goods and services. This may include supplier visits and travel off site.
- Identify, implement and track cost savings projects in cooperation with company stakeholders and the finance team
- Develop and manage associated sourcing processes; drive compliance with procurement processes, procedures and best practice initiatives
- Review and validate monthly reports of third party suppliers
10yrs of exp in Technology procurement (Software/Hardware),with deep expertise in software products & purchase negotiations
Extensive experience in Application Services sourcing & should have dealt with complex offshore outsourcing relationships and complex system implementation deals. Experience in Ariba / Concur / Oracle would be a plus.