|What does this role hold for you ?||Apply if you have:|
|· Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.|
· Recommends the nature and scope of product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.· Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
· Responsible for steering products throughout the innovation stage & execution cycle, focusing specifically on experimenting, analysing and tweaking product for our intended customer base.
· Work with the team to plan and drive execution of consumer facing features.
· Develop detailed, crisp requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product.
· Successful candidates will be detail driven, have a technical background and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
|· 3+ years of hands on product experience in delivering scalable and effective consumer Internet products|
· Experience in consumer-facing online/ mobile products is a must
· Strong exposure to analytics and performance measurement tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar.
· Hands-on software engineering/Analytics experience is a plus
· Customer Centricity: Having an emotional connect with your customer and merging objectivity in your analysis while understanding the actual problems that they face. Their problem should be your problem.
· Streamlined thinking and Logical depth to break down complex problems in solvable steps.
· Bias towards swift action and hunger for results to figure out what’s best for your customer- in short “Driver Personality with Product Judgment skills”.
· High bar for design and product architecture- something you wish to exemplify in not only your contributions, but also the products you work on.· Love for Data: Ability to make quick decisions based on small or large sets of data and embed this as a habit in every key decision you make.