Duties and Responsibility
I. ROLE OBJECTIVE:
To aid the Value Added Services arm in the services offered to clients. The job entails full spectrum program management from sales operations to delivery and invoicing.
The role is bifurcated into qualitative and quantitative KRAs.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
– To consistently amass internal & external feedback for enhancing the current offering
– To dynamically gather market intelligence about similar products available to client
– Constant innovation & and proactive enhancement of product offering
– Creating and maintaining prospect / suspect lists
– Drafting proposals & other literature e.g. concept notes, delivery documentation, etc.
– Ensuring delivery via internal teams to customer delight (not satisfaction)
– Invoicing & collections follow up
– Monthly Newsletter for clients
– Internal Promotions & Training
– To liaise internally with verticals and externally with clients and non-clients to seed outplacement candidates’ resumes for higher success in placement
III. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Experience in client handling and interaction
– Pre Sales / Sales operations
– Approximately 5-7 years of relevant experience
– Preferably Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree – BMM, BMS preferred
IV. BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES
– Strong work ethic
– Positive can-do attitude
– Ability to think for the team/business
– Effective communicator
– Flexible & agile
V. KEY PERFORMANCE PARAMETERS
Will be fine-tuned closer to date of joining. Would revolve around number of cases processed, customer satisfaction, success rate for placements, newsletter regularity and content, etc.