| Job Purpose|
Successful execution and timely delivery of assigned projects in India, ensuring high quality deliverables and customer satisfaction through efficient management of the department resources.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Fully responsible for healthy and profitable execution of and department operation through:
Ø Execution of Projects in India.
Ø Compliance to Project Specifications and Contractual Terms & Conditions.
Ø Regular Project Audits for ensuring compliance to QMS.
Ø Project Management (with effective Risk Management and strict Change Management)
Ø Monthly ST/STGP Deviation Management (budget,forecast,result)
Ø Monthly billed AR/unbilled AR/Cash flow/BG Management
Ø Monthly Cost KPI Deviation Management (to meet ENG-BU cost index)
Ø Resource Management and Productivity improvement.
Ø Interface with ENG-BU QA to ensure compliance to applicable QHSE policies.
Ø Department General Expense Management.
· Compliance to Company Workflows (applicable to ENB-BU and cross-functional with other Dept/ Div) and Policies and enforcement of the same among the department staff.
· Interface with Customers/End-Users as necessary for timely resolution of issues/disputes, etc.
· Prompt update of “internal weekly report” and submission to Division Manager.
· Attend Project Internal Kick-off Meetings and Customer KOM/Project review meetings.
· Prioritization of various Department/Project activities with due consideration of Customer and/or internal requirements.
· Review and issue Project Closeout Reports.
· Support Sales-BU as required for overall Business Growth and profitability improvement.
· Encourage and ensure active Knowledge Management and Lessons Learned submission by the team.
· Mentoring the department staff through regular guidance and strong leadership.
· Training needs analysis and implementation of career development plan for department staff.