About the Role :
– We are looking forward to hire a stellar Project Manager (Agile/Scrum Master) to our team with 4-7 years of experience. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement agile project initiatives.
– As a natural leader, you will have strong project coordination & delegation skills and efficiently translate Leadership teams- vision for the organization.
– Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Clarify and drive project priorities and commitments as well as establish a clear chain of accountability across teams
– Work with technology and business team to identify the people needs and develop/execute hiring strategy for attracting the best talent in the industry
– Work with staffing partners in augmenting contract-based talent for spike capacity
– Review reports on problems, risks, and recommendation for resolution periodically with the leadership team
– Coach and lead the team in practicing Agile principles, identify team training opportunities and engage necessary resources to facilitate
– Facilitate all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos)
– Identify, remove and/or escalate risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the teams ability to deliver commitments
– Be accountable for promote continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress
– Continuously learn new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics
– Help the team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence, aligned with the company expectations
– Track and communicate engineering metrics -not only about agile (such as team velocity, sprint progress/burn down chart, estimation accuracy, revisions, etc.) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders
About you :
– The candidate has experience managing challenging programs and cogent analytical abilities.
– The role expects excellent stakeholder management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
– You must be very comfortable defining, developing and using metrics to drive the vision and manage delivery, often in ambiguous environments.
– Excellent Project Management background managing multi-disciplinary agile delivery projects. Reduce spillages, improve agile predictability and improve overall velocity.
– Excellent facilitation and communication skills including the ability to influence senior leadership on our organizational strategies and execution.
– Expert in Agile Project management tool – JIRA
– Proven planning and project management skills, including managing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and external agencies.
– Self-starter. Has a strong sense of initiative, and drive to understand the changing environment and relate it back to Intel
– Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of the hierarchy
– Be someone who does not take – no- for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and evolution
– Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
– Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others