Required experience –
– End to end Supply chain.
-Experience in Managing operations in e-commerce set up or warehouse operations with a minimum team size of 120 people directly or indirectly reporting to him.
Expectations of Incumbent :
-He will be responsible for supply chain setup across multiple locations
-Will be extensively traveling across India with an avg regional stay period of 4-6 months
– He will be responsible for the day to day operations involving picking, packing, and checking and dispatch for pharmaceutical distributions.
– Will have to lead a team of 6 direct reports and will be responsible for their performance metrics (Total team strength of 120 including indirect reports)
– Should be a good leader capable of coaching and training semi-skilled labor.
– Should be able to solve problems and issues to fundamental root causes.Should be process and systems-oriented.
– Must be capable of coordinating with different departments and should be able to drive output on a daily basis.
Preference will be given to candidates with ecommerce warehouse experience or pharmaceutical w/h background.
Candidate should have worked for at least 5-7 years in operations/
Supply Chain experience
should have handled a team of 80-100 people (Skilled and unskilled)
Should have managed some business and understand P&L
Post Graduates (in any stream) would be preferred
Candidates with Pharma experience / 3PL / Telecom experience will
be given special preference