- Planning, designing and monitoring of canal & irrigation projects as per schematic layout /plan.
- Perform structural design of dam works and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience with strict adherence of Govt. norms.
- Estimates probable cost in the assigned project works.
- Controlling of quality and cost optimization.
- Direct and guide Engineers, Supervisors and other staff working for day to activities as per schematic layout / per plan.
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical etc. for timely completion of project work.
- Coordinate with Project Lead Engineer of Concessionaire / Dept. concerned for timely completion of assigned tasks as per layout plan.
- Manpower Planning & Its deployment in the assigned areas.
- Handle routine contract administration and day to day activities.
- Ensure up to date records /relevant details, documents etc.
- Capable and experienced in managing and performing Dam Project.
- Monitoring of Progress and update daily Progress report.
Qualification – BE / B.Tech. Civil/Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent with 12-year experience,
Desirable: Post Graduate in Management