Duties and Responsibility
- To plan, execute, control and ensure closure of projects, while managing people and deliver excellence in all parameters of time, cost and processes in projects.
- Guide the launch of the project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Experience in Various project methodologies and ability to determine/recommend when each is appropriate.
- Proactive in managing project change, risks and issues.
- Create and maintain project level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promote Teamwork, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviour to deliver results.
- Ensure high level of engagement within the team.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
- Experience proven in Project Management skills the area of cloud technologies(AWS), and Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence,
leading offshore project teams.
- Min. 5 years+ hands-on managing Cloud Stack Project (LAMP and MEAN).
- Strong estimation skills for project management, quality processes and experience using project management tools.
- Good attention to detail, written and oral communication skills.