• Solves unique and highly complex problems that have a broad impact on the business by leveraging professional experience and/or education.
• Design and configure the SAP system to facilitate all financial system processes and transaction flows.
• Work closely with other project team members to understand integration between PS module and other SAP modules.
• Guide the business users and peers in implementation of the new systems and processes.
• Documents and delivers instructor led end user training
Some of the accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, develop and deliver sustainable/scalable, global solutions with Project System area that can be re-used and/or rolled out to other geographies.
• Well experienced in both – SAP PS accounting and logistic area
• Good grip as a ‘Planner’ – Project Scheduling, Resource Capacity Planning, workload distribution.
• Experience in leading SAP PS integration with non-SAP products. For example, Primavera.
•Design of migration strategy and lead migration via necessary migration tools – LSMW, ABAP program, etc.
• Write function specifications for complex PS RICEFS and in-bound / out-bound PS interfaces.
• End-to-end Customer project implementation experience.
• Good understanding of result analysis methods and calculations for project systems.
• Works independently with minimum guidance and well versed with best practices in SAP-specifically in a manufacturing environment.
• Guides best practice adoption and authors quality deliverables.
• Works closely with the technical teams and BI teams in addressing business requirements around reporting and/or custom functionality.
• Develop financial conversion and cutover strategies.
• Leads small teams and owns sub functions within finance from a design, development and support perspective.
• Support a global business user base spread across Europe, Americas & APME.