- Expert in Python, Django / Flask is must. Should be able to code himself, not just delegating work to the team.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating
- Coach junior team members.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding and knowledge of diff. databases and DBMS/SQL.
- Proficient in – git processes, basic project mgmt., Code review – automated and peer, refactoring, deployment over cloud servers, docker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong unit testing capabilities – identifying use cases, writing testcases and achieve code coverage for functional guarantee.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving approach.
- B. Tech/B. E/MCA