– We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
– Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
– Write effective, scalable code
– Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
– Integrate user-facing elements into applications
– Test and debug programs
– Improve functionality of existing systems
– Implement security and data protection solutions
– Assess and prioritize feature requests
– Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
– At least 3+ years experience
– Work experience as a Python Developer
– Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
– Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
– Team spirit
– Good problem-solving skills
– BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field