1. Test Automation Skills
2. Executes regression, functional, smoke, and integration automated tests.
3.Consistently demonstrate ability to understand business requirements and work with QA leadership to identify and prioritize test cases that should be automated.
4.Designs, develops, and maintains test automation software (programs, scripts, data sheets)
5.Understands how to work with source code control tools (branching, versioning)
6.Understands concepts of software architecture and framework
7.Is able to work with development team/QA leadership and come up with appropriate test automation strategies for the various parts of our applications.
8. Ability to provide technical direction and approaches to QA leaders.
1. Exceptional ability to design test approaches supporting a dynamic Agile development environment
2. Provides input into software integration testing and release of the final product • Works closely with development team members to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
3. Demonstrates the ability to communicate test strategy and explain test case objectives to teams or team members not familiar with QA methods.
4. Demonstrates the ability to create application workflow tests; expanding beyond low-level functional test cases used during new development efforts.
1. Consistently demonstrates the ability to communicate and document in clear and crisp formats
2. Superior ability to manage your own day-day work efforts, and communicate roadblocks or issues
3. Embraces the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
1. Experience in automation tools like Katalon Studio, Selenium, Jmeter
2. Experience in languages like Java, C#.
Required Skills and Experience
1. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
2. 3-5 years working experience in SDET for Mobile and Web applications
3. Demonstrable experience managing software quality and risk, especially high volume business workflow or healthcare IT systems
4. Experience of using Jira issue tracking and test case management tools
5. Experience of using Automation tools such as Katalon Studio, Postman, SOAPUI.
6. Experience of conducting performance, load and stress testing
7. Experience of communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
8. Experience building effective relationships with technical, product, & design peers
9. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities and projects