Duties and Responsibility
Job Role: Excellent understanding of Qlik ecosystem (server, platforms etc.), ability to manage end to end deliverables with minimal supervision and excellent presentation skills.
• Deliver solutions that meet end-to-end requirements of the clients
• Manage client communications and update project progress on regular frequency
• Own requirements gathering responsibility and clearly communicate it to project team members
• Keep a close check on project progress to make sure the progress is in sync with the requirements
• Develop and deliver Qlik (view/sense) based BI applications as per the requirements
• Proactively interact with key client stakeholders and technical teams for requirements gathering and integration
• Manage Qlik integration and reporting publishing etc.
• Integrate Qlik with analytics tools such as R for particular requirements.
• Develop and implement ETL using tools/Qlik scripts
• Develop SQL queries, procedures, triggers, scripts etc for database
• Learn and contribute to data analytics projects including Data Quality checks, Data Analysis and Reports as required by the clients
• For projects involving web integration, integrate Qlik apps and perform requisite testing
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization (B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT), BCA, MCA, B.E) with good academic qualifications
• Expertise in Qlikview/Sense – model building, concepts, functions, visualizations etc. (Essential)
• Hands on experience of working on MySQL/other databases and utilizing data base tools (e.g., SQL, ETL tools)
• Hands on data warehousing experience will be a plus.
• Ability to work with numbers and to be able to analyze the numbers (Essential)
• Expertise in application integration and connecting to data sources
• Experience of working with NoSQL/Hadoop databases preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools is essential. Candidates must be willing to put in extra time and effort required for learning new concepts and tools.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules