- Must be currently as Team Leader into the Quality department for at least 2 years.
- Must have team handling experience.
- Must have experience in handling Chat process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to minimize error opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting process level analysis – root cause analysis, trend analysis, training need analysis for the process, etc. and designed plan of action to minimize the errors/defects.
- Initiating activities/projects on the operations floor to enhance productivity with quality.
- Designing new templates, dashboard, and matrix to measure team performance.
- Arranging mandatory and desirable training for QA’S
- Training on QMS, data analysis, and Basic quality tools to enhance process improvement ability.
- Adhering and meeting the SLA’s and the contractual obligation for the processes operating from all the location.
- Management of Process Audits and Business Performance reviews
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in customer relationship management.
- Directly responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system, reporting on the performance of the quality system for review and as a basis for improvement of the quality system.
- Should have handled a team of QA’s
- Should be well versed with Excel
- Willing to work during weekends and night shift
Desired skill sets:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to train and conduct workshops